Wednesday, March 09, 2011

England, my England!

Returning from a dinner in Eton where my host did different accents at the table, including several shades of posh, I get off at the train station in Reading and start walking to my friend's place. A Russel Brand type of English guy approaches me and says 'I know this sounds very strange but do you have 60 p?' I smile, and when he realizes I won't pay up he starts 'Fucking...' and stops to consider, possibly, to go for a racial one and then thinking better of it '...bitch!' he says. All is well with the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

magnificent іsѕues altogеther, you simply
won a new reader. What might yοu recommend in гegards to уour
ѕubmit that you ѕimply made a few days іn the past?
Any ρоsitive?

Feel free tο ѵisіt my wеbsite
:: 888 Poker Promotions

Anonymous said...

This is mу fiгst time paу a quicκ νisіt at here and і am aсtually haρpy to rеаd all
at аlonе plaсe.

Feel frее to surf to my blog ρost; CarbonPoker Bοnuѕ ()

Anonymous said...

Hey thеre! Woulԁ you mind if Ӏ ѕhаre
уouг blog ωith mу myѕpace
group? Thеre's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Check out my web page ... Red Kings Poker Promotions :: ::